Tod Talking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

ANDREW LEE WRIGHT

4 posters

Go down

ANDREW LEE WRIGHT Empty ANDREW LEE WRIGHT

Post  dizzigoth Sat May 18, 2013 5:42 am

does anybody know this man?

My uncle, he has been 'missing' to family for 25 years. i need him to know that his little sister Diane has spent all these years searching for him. We have no contact with their mother (my grandmother) as she is the one that sent him away all those years ago.

He is known to have stayed in a hostel in Todmorden some years ago...5 years perhaps, so with any luck he became a permanent resident and is still there somewhere. if pictures are permitted on this site i will post one, if not then a few need to know facts - he is 49, his birthday is/was on may 12th (1964) he is most likely very tall, blonde with a noticable face.
If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated as me and my mother now live in scotland and getting down to Todmorden will take a few weeks to save up for.
dizzigoth
dizzigoth

Back to top Go down

ANDREW LEE WRIGHT Empty Re: ANDREW LEE WRIGHT

Post  Estelle Sat May 18, 2013 8:19 am

dizzigoth wrote:does anybody know this man?

My uncle, he has been 'missing' to family for 25 years. i need him to know that his little sister Diane has spent all these years searching for him. We have no contact with their mother (my grandmother) as she is the one that sent him away all those years ago.

He is known to have stayed in a hostel in Todmorden some years ago...5 years perhaps, so with any luck he became a permanent resident and is still there somewhere. if pictures are permitted on this site i will post one, if not then a few need to know facts - he is 49, his birthday is/was on may 12th (1964) he is most likely very tall, blonde with a noticable face.
If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated as me and my mother now live in scotland and getting down to Todmorden will take a few weeks to save up for.

please feel free to post a photo, post anything you want that may help you find him
Estelle
Estelle
Admin

http://www.incredible-edible-todmorden.co.uk

Back to top Go down

ANDREW LEE WRIGHT Empty Pic

Post  dizzigoth Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Thankyou Estelle,

Unfortunately the most updated picture i have of him is a school pic and he is 49 now but he has a very unique face so hopefully it hasn't changed too much over the years and someone will see this and instantly know him. fingers crossed. x
dizzigoth
dizzigoth

Back to top Go down

ANDREW LEE WRIGHT Empty ANDREW LEE WRIGHT/GORTON

Post  dizzigoth Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:00 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
dizzigoth
dizzigoth

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzigoth Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:43 pm

not sure that picture mounted properly...you can find all my andrew pictures on my facebook - [Only admins are allowed to see this link] feel free to add me while your there.
dizzigoth
dizzigoth

Back to top Go down

Post  budgienobling Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:18 am

I taught an Andrew Gorton at Todmorden High School but I am thinking he would be too young to be this missing person. Pity we can't see the photo, I would have known him straight away if it was the same person!!!

budgienobling

http://www.budgiesrus.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzigoth Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 am

i followed the instructions...tried hosting and inserting the pic from my facebook...not sure why it didnt work Sad but no he went to meanwood, redbrook and broadfield before moving to surrey to study art.
dizzigoth
dizzigoth

Back to top Go down

ANDREW LEE WRIGHT Empty Update

Post  meetzapizza Sat May 14, 2016 2:37 am

Hi Folks,
  Its Dizzigoth here. Yesterday was my Uncle Drew's 52nd Birthday and I am still no closer to finding him. I contacted the College he went to in Farnham but data protection meant she couldn't pass his details on to me, so close as she swore she had a forwarding address on file but because the birth date i gave her over the phone was wrong (his actual birth date) there was no more she could do for me. That was a devastating blow!
I was contacted by a friend of his that was in his classes at college (yay!) who gave his word he would get in touch with some other fellow students to see if they had heard from uncle Drew since but alas, he never got back in touch Sad

I am still hopeful, i WILL one day get to meet my uncle Drew, even if that means finding a gravestone. I will not give up looking and any assistance that anybody can offer would be greatly appreciated Smile
meetzapizza
meetzapizza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum