Tod Talking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Todmorden Ward Forum

Go down

Todmorden Ward Forum Empty Todmorden Ward Forum

Post  budgienobling Tue May 22, 2012 5:34 am

Todmorden Ward Forum will take place at St. Peter's Primary School, Walsden at 6.15 on Thursday 24th May 2012. I hope that as many of you can attend as the Agenda includes a report on the Todmorden Town Plan and a report by the Chair of the Bramsche Square Renovation Board. There is also an Open Discussions section where I feel questions must be asked regarding the obvious lack of minutes and reports from meetings from both the Bramsche Square Board and from the Todmorden Pride Board. It will suprise some folk( but not us old sceptics) to find that in the case of Bramsche Square there has been no updates since May 2010, which I find very concerning where public purse funding is involved!! Can someone tell me what we have got for the large amount that seems to have been spent, as I am at a loss to see anything constructive whatsoever except one good building having been demolished to make way for a garden!!

budgienobling

http://www.budgiesrus.net

Back to top Go down

Todmorden Ward Forum Empty Re: Todmorden Ward Forum

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 am

We (Lib Dems) have a meeting at same time ...so will look forward to your report on what happened at the forum....there must be minutes of th Bramsche Square Renovation Board as I seem to remember getting them when I was on... will have a look through the old emails see if there is anything there.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 am

ha ha ...how strange.. this is the last minutes I recieved... they are from the meeting on the 3rd march 2010... I was replaced after this last meeting by another Town Councillor.. surely they will be some more after this ?????? http://sn112w.snt112.mail.live.com/default.aspx#!/mail/ViewOfficePreview.aspx?messageid=b7d2c262-6296-11df-8742-00237de3f16c&folderid=3dd34b76-5369-42d4-a5cd-462c6c897638&attindex=1&cp=-1&attdepth=1&n=785793233

Back to top Go down

Todmorden Ward Forum Empty Minutes on UCVR Website.

Post  budgienobling Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 am

Joe,

For us minions who do not attend these meetings you would have thought they could have put them on their own website. As I said before, the last one was May 2010 when Amanda Byrne and Olwen Jennings are still quoted as Calderdale MBC Council representatives!! That shows how old the minutes are!!

In discussions I have had with the regeneration officers at Calderdale they inform me that the person who used to do the minutes on the web site has left and not been replaced. They also state that there is no compulsion for Calderdale to fulfil this need and therefore it appears that they have been possibly expecting the local member's to keep the UCVR website up to date!! I would presume local representatives and Councillors did not know that this was expected of them!!

I will ask the Chair about this as well on Thursday!!

budgienobling

http://www.budgiesrus.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down